Skip to content
- IX-Denver has two “on-net” locations that we manage:
- These switches are fed by diverse power feeds and two power supplies.
- IX-Denver currently accepts and forwards ethertypes 0x0806 (ARP) 0x0800 (IPv4) and 0x86dd (IPv6).
- Both access and trunk ports are available, members with trunk ports can negotiate private VLAN membership between yourself and other members of the IX.
- Access ports will be placed in the public peering VLAN only.
- IX-Denver is also available through extension switch operators (ESOs) in several locations:
- IX-Denver uses 10GBASE-LR or 1GBASE-LR (1310NM) optics only
- The public peering VLAN is VLAN-ID 100
- Switch VLAN 100 interface IPv4 – 188.8.131.52/24
- Switch VLAN 100 interface IPv6 – 2001:504:58::254/64
- Layer 2 MTU of all ports is set at 9192
- Route server – B (bird 1.6.3) IPv4 – 184.108.40.206/24
- Route server – B (bird6 1.6.3) IPv6 – 2001:504:58::5/64
- Route server – C (bird 1.6.3) IPv4 – 220.127.116.11/24
- Route server – C (bird6 1.6.3) IPv6 – 2001:504:58::7/64
- Route servers ASN – 394594
- Route servers policy ASN – 64599
- Route servers IPv4 MTU is 1472
- Route servers IPv6 MTU is 1452
- RS B = VM physically on den1.sv02 (hypervisor #2)
- RS C = VM physically on den1.sv01 (hypervisor #1)